«one-day laporoscopy» or «laparoscopy through vagina»
Modern method of pelvic organs examination, which allows to detect the reasons of women infertility.
Instead of laporoscopy, thin optical system is inserting through vagina wall to abdominal cavity. It allows to evaluate ovaries, uterus, tubal patency.
Fertiloscopy allows you can get information about the adhesive process in the pelvis, check tubal patency, to visualize the ovaries, perform ovary termocauterization.
Indications for Fertiloscopy:
• Diagnostics of tubal patency
• Control / second-look after prvious gynecological surgey for endometriosis
• Polycystic ovairan syndrome — operating tool allows to perform ovary drilling
- Adhesiolisis (only «light adhesions»)
The methodology of fertiloscopy
After the posterior vaginal fornix puncture of the abdomen is performed, followed by administration of saline (250-400 mL), and the optical system is especially important to use a special needle to puncture the posterior fornix, which avoids the separation wall of the rear roof and create a stressful gidropreitoneum. After a thorough pelvic examination to check for tubal patency catheter is inserted through the mother contrast (methylene blue solution). Out of contrast agent through the fallopian tubes fimbrial departments to evaluate their permeability (Fig. 1). Upon detection of tubal pathology in this step may be carried salpingoscopy using the same endoscope. After the procedure, the endoscope is removed, and the fluid flows freely from the pelvic cavity through the channel of the trocar. Suturing a trocar insertion site is not required.
Uniqueness of operation
1. Verification of tubal patency without compromising the integrity of the anterior abdominal wall, lack of scars (as opposed to the surgical laparoscopy
2. The clear advantage of the method to the X-ray study of tubal patency (metrosalpingography) in the absence of X-ray irradiation of the ovaries and contrast using a viscous solution.
3. Operation of the day (the operation for about 20 minutes, the hospital stay is reduced to 2-3 hours)
4. During this procedure may cut mild adhesions and cauterization of the ovaries in women with PCOS
5. The possibility of moving in laparoscopy in patients with severe adhesions